Friday 2 March 2012

This is what it takes....

So 'weigh in day' today and I have managed to lose another 3lbs. That is a total of 9lbs in 5 weeks. I'm feeling fitter and people are starting to comment that I look better. Well worth all the effort. As I write this two days later I have now lost another 2lbs. Wasn't my official weigh in day but I was worried I had put on after my Saturday drinking session. Bit scary really and I think at some stage soon I will have to return my diet to a normal 2500 calories per day..  I currently weigh 12st 8lbs. I was 13st 5lbs when I started.

I gave away some of my "large" clothes to my Brother at the weekend and have started wearing what used to be "tighter" items of clothing.. Think I may need to get some new clothes soon. So looking back over February I see what has enabled me to lose weight. The image below comes from the software I use to monitor my workouts.


As you can see I have done quite a bit and I intend to keep that up and at the same time increase distance and speed. I also want to do at least 2 swims per week. Stats for February are below;

Running: 58.66k (36.6 miles)
Cycling: 190k (118 miles)
Swimming: 4.35k (2.7 miles)

Aim to increase that in March...

No comments:

Post a Comment