Monday 26 March 2012

One busy week

So in the lead up to our house move I was getting anxious that I may not be able to fit in as many exercises.. As mentioned before I plan my whole week out and work out when I will be able to fit in a swim, run or cycle. Having the static bike helps enormously as I can squeeze in a quick 30 mins on the bike regardless of the weather..

This week is going to be very busy.

Monday - Marie and I are off to a hotel in Oxfordshire (pressie from my Dad) 
Tuesday - Back from hotel and pack remaining house
Wednesday - Full day of packing
Thursday - Move house.
Friday  - Early start and off 3 day hiking in the Brecon Beacons for friends stag do.

So squeezing in exercise is going to be tricky, none the less I'll do something.

Monday - I knock out 12.5k on the static bike and then go out for a 6k run. Marie and I take it in turns as we have the kids and Mare's Mum is coming over to look after the whilst were away. I had to get something in today as the plan is to go out and have a few drinks and a nice meal in the evening. Lots of calories..

Tuesday - We get back from a lovely stay at the Beetle & Wedge and pack our remaining clothes. I'm thinking I may jump on the static but Marie is feeling a little rough from the night before so when she has a snooze I jump on my hybrid bike and smash 28k in just over an hour. Almost beat my PB of 20k but I had to stop at the traffic lights.

Wednesday - I get up at 6am and to pack up the remainder of the house. I want to do a run but I will see how I go. The final packing takes most of the day, I decide to get on the static bike and knock out 20k. I wanted to do a swim tonight but my whole body aches from packing up.

Thursday - House move day so I decide that is exercise enough and take a day off

Friday - Brecon Beacon hike (Again enough exercise in that..)

The above is proof that no matter how busy you think you are there is always time to squeeze in training/exercise.


No comments:

Post a Comment