Wednesday 25 April 2012

Bought my wetsuit

Today I purchased my wetsuit ready for the Blenheim Tri in June. I need to start practising swimming in open water and in order to do this I need a wetsuit. The plan was to go to Kirtons Farm and buy the suit there but I thought I would check Wiggle out. Turns out they had a sale on and also would knock £15 off if I spent over £100. Means I got a £125 wet suit for £85. Bargain. I also purchase some snap on laces which are a must for the transition.. The Triathlon wetsuit is much thinner than a normal wetsuit allowing you to swim in them. Anyone that has swam in a wetsuit will know they are very tight and quite restrictive as you move your arms. These suits also have a polyester lining helping to protect it from chlorine and warm water.. All in all a lovely suit that arrives tomorrow.. Will try on and post a pic.. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment